Gilligan, Anderson & Phelan, P.A.
Respected Ocala Law Firm
The lawyers of the Marion County law firm of Gilligan, Anderson & Phelan, P.A. have been serving our clients, our courts, our community and our country since 1991.
We have earned the respect of the legal community, and have worked for decades to earn the trust of our local clients. As part of our practice, our attorneys have been fortunate to represent multiple local governments throughout Central Florida including:
William H. “Dude” Phelan
- City Attorney for the City of Ocala (1987-1992)
Patrick G. Gilligan
- City Attorney for the City of Ocala (1992 – present)
- Assistant City Attorney for the City of Ocala (2020-present)
Christopher Allan Anderson
- Town Attorney for the Town of Inglis (2021-present)
Gwendolyn Pasteur Williams
- Town Attorney for the Town of McIntosh (2021-present)
In addition, we have vast experience in assisting our private clients in handling complex legal matters. We look forward to having the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your particular legal matter.
For more information about each of our team members,
review the profiles below.
Discuss Your Case With Us
Please Call (352) 867-7707.